- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 4 Hours
- 4 cups cream
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp pumpkin-pie spice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 croissants (crumbled into coarse pieces)
How to Make It
- In the inner pot of the Instant Pot, combine cream, eggs, pumpkin-pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Whisk together.
- Add crumbled croissants to the egg mixture, gently folding to combine. Cover inner pot and place in refrigerator for 2–3 hours.
- Place the inner pot back into the Instant Pot and secure the lid.
- Select Cake mode and press start. When the Instant Pot is finished, let the steam release naturally. Remove lid.
- Serve warm with the Caramel Rum Sauce.