This thick and creamy buttermilk ranch dipping sauce is the perfect compliment to Cornflake-Crusted Chicken Tenders, but would also be a great sauce for fish or french fries. Makes ½ cup. Total time: 10 minutes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup buttermilk, plus more as needed
- 1 garlic clove, minced, or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and buttermilk until smooth. Add more buttermilk as needed to achieve desired onsistency. Stir in garlic, chives, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.