- Yield: 1 Serving(½ cups)
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup (75 g) blanched almonds (soaked overnight)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
How to Make It
- Soak the blanched almonds in water overnight. Rinse and drain.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Transfer the cream cheese to a bowl and let it chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour to thicken, then smear it on your bagel or bread of choice! Store cream cheese in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 3 days.