- Yield: 4 Servings
- ¾ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal, golden or brown
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Maple syrup
- ½ cup raspberries
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, mix together quinoa flour, oats, flaxseed meal, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add apple juice and almond milk and stir until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, and add pancake batter to the hot oil, creating the desired pancake size.
- Cook each pancake for approximately 3 minutes or until top starts to bubble and the underside starts to brown.
- Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and raspberries.