- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup gluten-free steel cut oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup blueberries, for garnish
- ½ cup raspberries, for garnish
- ½ banana, sliced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add the steel cut oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and ginger, and reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 to 8 minutes to desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with blueberries, raspberries, and banana.