This recipe is the answer to your cooking woes. First, it requires you few ingredients and secondly, the instruction is short. Overall, it is a flavorful hot cheesy lasagna dip that is hard to resist.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cup lasagna tomato sauce
- ½ pound ground turkey
- 1 cup partially skimmed mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a pot, cook the turkey. Pour gently the tomato sauce, stir and bring to a simmer until the mixture thickens for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread evenly the ricotta cheese on the baking dish bottom.
- Pour the sauce on top and spread the mozzarella over the sauce.
- Spread the cottage cheese on the bottom of a baking dish. Pour the sauce, and spread on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the dip until the surface is golden brown and its sides are bubbly for fifteen to twenty minutes. Serve!
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.