- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 9 oz (250 g) canned lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced diagonally
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 3 oz (85 g) mixed herb salad
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the onion, and cook, stirring frequently, until softened but not browned. Add the beans and cook for an additional 1 minute, then add the vinegar, stirring well. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a separate dry skillet over medium heat, add the chorizo slices, and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Mix the tomato and harissa paste together in a small bowl. Divide the herb salad between 2 plates, spoon over the bean mixture, and sprinkle over the warm chorizo slices. Top with a spoonful of the tomato and harissa mixture and serve at once.