- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 inch flour tortillas
- 26 oz can tomato soup
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: sour cream, salsa
How to Make It
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in onion and beans; cook until onion is translucent.
- Place a tortilla in the bottom of a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Spoon ½ cup soup over tortilla; layer with beef mixture and sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese.
- Repeat, making 4 layers; top with remaining tortilla, soup and cheese. Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa.