- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked angel hair (capellini) pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 can (14 oz) fat-free chicken broth with ⅓ less sodium
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pouches (7.06 oz each) albacore tuna
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding 1 teaspoon salt to cooking water; return to pan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and carrots; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth and lemon juice; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture boils. Reduce heat to medium-low; add tuna. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar snap peas; cook an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until carrots and peas are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in dill and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Divide pasta among individual serving bowls. Top each serving with tuna mixture.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.