- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 14 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Flax Seed Meal
- 14 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 drop Stevia
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 18 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Salted Butter, melted
- 1 Large Egg
- 13 cup Water
- 12 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Slice Canadian Bacon
How to Make It
- 1. Mix together 1 Tbsp. butter, baking powder, vinegar, egg, almond flour, flax, and Stevia in a mug.
- 2. Microwave for 75 seconds. When it comes out of the microwave, flip it upside down and tap the mug over a plate to remove the bread.
- 3. Microwave the Canadian bacon on a paper towel for 1-2 minutes (as per instructions on package).
- 4. Separate 1 egg and put the yolk in ramekin, discarding white. Add cayenne pepper.
- 5. In another ramekin, microwave 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter for 10-15 seconds until melted.
- 6. In a small bowl, add water and vinegar, and then crack the egg into it.
- 7. Microwave the egg with a plate on top for 50 seconds at 80% power.
- 8. Cut the bread into a muffin shape; add the Canadian bacon and egg.
- 9. Slowly pour butter into the egg yolk while stirring it constantly. Do this until everything is combined.
- 10. Pour the sauce over the egg, Canadian bacon, and muffin.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.