- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 slices bacon, cut up
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen peas
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Place the salmon on a rimmed baking sheet. Combine the mustard, oil, and thyme. Spread on the salmon and roast at 450°F until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Brown the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat, 12 to 14 minutes. Add the peas and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the salmon.