- Yield: 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 6 oz orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
How to Make It
- Mix all ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 2 hours.
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.