- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen sweet peas
- 1 container (12 oz) chive-and-onion sour cream potato topper
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (5 oz each) boneless skinless red salmon, well drained
- ¾ cup shredded Romano cheese
How to Make It
- In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, cook tortellini as directed on package, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- In same pan, heat potato topper, milk and pepper over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add cooked tortellini and peas; gently toss to coat. Add salmon; gently fold into tortellini mixture just until heated through. Serve immediately, sprinkling each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.