- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered, or coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 can (12 oz) solid white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- Cook and drain linguine as directed on package; return to saucepan.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the feta cheese for garnish. Add remaining feta cheese and remaining ingredients to linguine; toss to mix. Sprinkle with reserved feta cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.