- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta (6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (3 cups)
- 6 medium green onions, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (3 oz) thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or ¼ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, onions, bell pepper and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Stir in prosciutto, basil, oregano and salt.
- In large bowl, toss pasta, vegetable mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.