- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, finely chopped
- ½ small jicama, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- Sea salt to taste
How to Make It
- Combine the parsley, radishes, jicama, carrots, cucumber, olives and mint in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
- Toss the dressing with the salad and serve.