- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 lb 2 oz (500 g) watermelon, peeled, and cut into 3⁄4 in (2 cm) cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large handfuls of mixed salad leaves, such as watercress, arugula, or baby spinach
- 10 oz (300 g) feta cheese, cut into 1⁄2 in (1 cm) cubes
How to Make It
- Dry-fry the pumpkin seeds for 2–3 minutes until they start to pop. Add a pinch of sea salt and the chili powder, stir, and cook for 1 more minute. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and sea salt and pepper to taste. Add the watermelon, red onion, and salad leaves, and toss well to coat with the dressing.
- Scatter the feta and the seeds over the top of the salad, and serve immediately.