- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breasts, diced (left over is fine)
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, diced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- First Place the diced tomato in a pasta bowl and add the wine and olive oil.
- Start the pasta water boiling and cook the pasta until done.(about 8 minutes).
- Add the cooked pasta to the bowl, toss and then add the cooked chicken and olives. Add pepper, and serve.