- Yield: 1 Serving
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter, divided
- 2⁄3 whole nectarine, peeled and sliced
- ¼ whole mango, peeled and sliced
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
- 1 piece plain naan bread, halved
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a grill pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Grill nectarine and mango slices in pan on medium heat for approximately 3–5 minutes per side, or until grill marks have appeared. Prior to turning fruit, sprinkle 2 teaspoons of brown sugar on fruit. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread remaining tablespoon of sweet butter on outside of both halves of naan bread.
- On bottom slice of naan bread, spread ricotta cheese, followed by remaining teaspoon of brown sugar. Cover with grilled fruit and then close sandwich with the top half of the naan bread.
- Bake sandwich on a baking sheet for 8 minutes. For a crunchier texture, broil the sandwich on low for 1–2 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle sandwich with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and serve warm with knife and fork.