- Yield: 1 cup
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup hot chile sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh horseradish, or to taste
- ½ lemon juice (about 1½ tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons finely minced red onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ketchup, chile sauce, the prepared horseradish, the fresh horseradish, lemon juice, onion, and Worcestershire. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until well chilled. The cocktail sauce will keep up to 3 days, tightly covered, in the refrigerator. It may separate, so give it a quick stir again before serving.